OUR NEXT SALE...

TONIGHT 23rd August 19:30 AEST

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Hello and Happpppppy New Year 

I do hope 2012 is all that you wish for!!!!

To celebrate the New Year and my gratitude to Wendy and Susan for honouring me by asking me to be A Lil' Somethin' Ambassador I have created a layout that features not only some fabulous ALS product but my word/s for 2012,..... thank you!





......using the following fabulous ALS products :) :) :)


I used one of the pins from this, I have also used the doily but that is on another project for another DT so keep and eye out for it :) :) :)


I used a piece of the lace from this selection and coloured it using a Copic marker with the Air burst System :)


I used the green string flower from this selection, and as you can tell from the close ups I kinda 'distressed' it a little :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy ALS creating :) :) :)

Lou xoxox

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

happy new year, and what a stunning layout lou....love it, you give so much inspiration